Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Supplies needed: (yes...these people STILL need help with the basic necessities of life!)
Flashlights that take D batteries (yes...power is still not on in areas)
Lanterns that take D batteries (Keeping it simple)
D Batteries
Tarps, tarps, MORE tarps
Roofing felt
Roofing shingles
2x4’s
Plywood
Roofing tacks
Hand sanitizer
Plastic gloves
Blankets
Sleeping bags
Cots
Baby bottles and sippy cups
Contact solution
Long, heavy duty work gloves
Face masks
Candy bars with protein
Breakfast bars
Ready to eat food (non-perishable)
Garbage bags
Cleaning supplies, disposable cleaning wipes
Sunscreen
Bow saws
Hammers
Chain saws
Hatchets
Axes
Gatorade/powerade in ready to drink size
Diapers all sizes
Socks/short cool ones
Tarps, tarps, more tarps(yes...I know I am repeating myself)
Duct tape
Bug spray
Shovels
Floor squeegees
Laundry soap/Clorox 2
Clorox
Canned food
Manual can openers
Ace bandages
Gauze
Tape
Antibiotic ointment
Hydrocortisone cream
Eye drops
Peroxide
Glucose strips
Depends
Baby food
Baby formula
Ensure
Face towels
Deodorant
Soap/preferable hotel size

4 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Exhomeless-Guy said...

Good list of stuff! You hear so many people already covering the essentials like water and food, but that list covers many items people wouldn't think of for cleanup!

http://www.CrisisSearch.com is a portal I made that takes thousands of disaster related websites and compiles them into one searchable database that is available from anywhere in the World VIA the internet.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about dome home and dome home Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on dome home then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about dome home and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://2relico.com dome home and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

7:38 PM  
Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

Hurricane Katrina donations

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home